Moto 360 is one of the best looking smartwatches till date and it was the one that actually started the trend of circular smartwatches globally. But the fact that it came with a steep price tag kept many prospective buyers away from it. It was initially launched for Rs 17,999 in the country for the leather band variants and the one with metallic bands recently joined it in for Rs 19,999.
It seems like that Motorola finally has come to terms with the fact that the asking price of the Moto 360 is on the higher side of things. As a result, the OEM has decreased the price of the smartwatch by Rs 5,000 in India. So, the one with leather bands now costs Rs 12,999 and the one with metallic bands costs Rs 14,999. At those prices, we can’t help but say that the smartwatch makes for a device worth every penny that it is asking for.
Let us do a quick recap of its specifications:
- 1.56-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 320 x 290 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- IP67 certified for water and dust resistance and the smartwatch is IP67 certified for water and dust resistance.
- Optical heart-rate monitor/Pedometer
- TI 3630 processor (it’s more than four years old!) , 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- Bluetooth v4.0 LE
- 320 mAh battery with wireless charging
The Moto 360 is available exclusively through Flipkart. Motorola has already started working on its successor which should ideally break cover in the next 4-5 months. Motorola hasn’t stated if this is a permanent or limited time price reduction but if you were waiting to buy the Moto 360 and couldn’t because of its high price tag, well, now is the time to do it.