The Moto 360 is easily one of the better looking smartwatches on sale currently and was the one that started the revolution of circular smartwatches. It got launched in India last year for Rs 17,999 with the leather band but the metallic band option didn’t come to India.
Motorola has finally launched the Moto 360 in India with the metallic bands for Rs 19,999. Like all other Motorola gadgets, this one too will be sold exclusively through Flipkart. The smartwatch is one of the most expensive ones on sale and is meant for a selected few who can spend this much amount on a smartwatch that is due to get its next generation model later this year.
Coming back to the watch, it now gets silver and black metallic bands for an additional Rs 2,000. You can get a discount of Rs 1,200 on it if you have a SBI Debit/Credit card. This offer is valid till 28th April. Let us quickly do a recap of its specifications:
- 1.56-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 320 x 290 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- IP67 certified for water and dust resistance and the smartwatch is IP67 certified for water and dust resistance.
- Optical heart-rate monitor/Pedometer
- TI 3630 processor (it’s more than four years old!) , 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- Bluetooth v4.0 LE
- 320 mAh battery with wireless charging
The LG Watch Urbane will launch by April end too in India and will be priced around the same price point as the Moto 360. It features a better processor, a bigger battery and looks quite premium too. We suggest you wait for a week before going forth with the purchase of the new variant of the Moto 360.