Many Motorola fans have been waiting for the launch of 2016 variant of Moto E smartphone. Well, the Lenovo-owned company has announced the Moto E 2016 version as Moto E3. The device will first go on sale in the UK, in September at £99 (approx. Rs. 8860/US$ 132). The company has not yet revealed the pricing and availability details for other regions. Not all the specifications of the Moto E3 are made available by Motorola.
Coming on to the available information about the specs, the Moto E3 comes with a 5-inch HD screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is powered by a quad-core chipset clubbed with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of expandable internal storage via microSD card. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is backed by 2,800mAh of a battery. It features an 8-megapixel primary camera with LED flash along with a 5-megapixel selfie snappers. There will also be a dual-SIM variant for select markets. Regarding design, the Moto E3 looks similar to the Moto G4. The device also boasts splash-proof nano-coating like other Moto devices.
Moto E3 Specifications
- 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Quad-core chipset clubbed with 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of expandable internal storage via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM (for select markets), 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 2800mAh battery