After launching it in other markets last month, LG has made its Stylus 2 Plus smartphone official in India at Rs. 24,450. The device comes with a 5.7-inch full HD IPS Quantum display and is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 chipset. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and sports a 16-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front snapper, both the cameras are integrated with LED flash. The device will be up for sale in Black color option.
As the name suggests, the LG Stylus 2 Plus features a stylus pen that has a nano-coated tip for more precision opposed to the preceding rubber-tipped stylus. Like the Galaxy Note series, this device too has stylus-focused features such as a pop-up menu that open as soon as the user removes the stylus. The pop menu offers options such as Pop Memo and Pop Scanner. The Pen Keeper feature checks the stylus from being lost by informing the user via pop-up message whenever the stylus bay is empty for without any stylus being in motion.
LG Stylus 2 Plus specifications
- 5.7-inch full HD IPS Quantum display with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels
- 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 chipset clubbed with Adreno 505 GPU and 3GB of RAM
- 16GB of expandable internal storage, via microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash and 8MP front snapper with LED flash
- 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS
- Measures 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm; Weighs 146 grams
- 3000mAh (removable) battery