LG's Stylus 2 Plus smartphone, which was spotted in a TENAA listing last month, has gone official today. The smartphone comes with a 5.7-inch full HD display and is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core processor.
The device is available in 2GB RAM/16GB storage 3GB RAM/32GB storage options. The are also two different camera configurations - 13MP rear/5MP front camera and 16MP rear/8MP front camera. These configurations would vary according to the region. The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and is backed by a 3,000mAh removable battery. It measures 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm and weighs 145 grams. Also, the device sports a fingerprint sensor and is available in Titan, Gold, and Brown color options.
Commenting on the launch, LG said,"The Stylus 2 Plus carries over the nano-coated stylus which provides the tactile feedback of a quality fountain pen when writing on the screen,"
LG also revealed that the device will go on sale from today in Taiwan. The device will go on sale in Asia, South America, Europe and North America in the coming weeks. In Taiwan, the device will retail at $340 (approx. Rs. 22,924). The company launched the Stylus 2 smartphone in India, a few months ago.
LG Stylus 2 Plus specifications
- 5.7-inch Full HD IPS Quantum display (1920 × 1080 pixels resolution)
- 1.4 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 chipset with Adreno 505 GPU
- Variants: 2GB RAM/16GB storage; 3GB RAM/32GB storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Variants: 13MP rear/5MP front camera and 16MP rear/8MP front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Fingerprint sensor
- Measures 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm; Weighs 146 grams
- 3000mAh battery (removable)