According to a leaked image, up to five Samsung smartphones could get Android KitKat update this month. The image lists Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy Grand 2 Duos, Galaxy Mega 5.8, Galaxy Mega 6.3 and Galaxy Note 3 Neo. All of these smartphones were released with Android Jelly Bean and will be updated to Android KitKat very soon. This also confirms that Galaxy S3 won't be upgraded to Android KitKat.
Five Samsung smartphones could get Android KitKat update this month
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Just a fork of 'Android Go'.
ViUser KA :
vi has not offered extra 150GB data for SIM purchased online (399 postpaid plan). If you don't notice, you will…
Vi, Do come out with 2GB/day plans for long term plans.
Finally - some rationale behind the decision. The IAS bureaucrats in our system have ruined India and it took these…
Only spectrum auctions will tell. It will take 2-3 months from spectrum allotment to commercial availability.
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities 154
- Vodafone Idea, BSNL Disappoint Again in August 2021 54
- Jio, Airtel, and Vi Couldn’t Deliver True 4G, It’s Not Their Fault Though 47
- BSNL, Vodafone Idea Customers Are Porting Out Fast 34
- Mobile Recharges Via PhonePe Will be More Expensive Now 26
- UPI Payments Rise by 10% on Monthly Basis to Rs 6.6 Lakh Crore in July
- JioPhone Next to be Powered by Pragati OS, More to Know
- Vodafone Idea Offers Amazing Half-Yearly Plan to the Users
- Airtel, Jio, Vi Might be Elated as DoT Revises AGR Definition
- Purchasing a 5G Phone in India? You Should Know This