Airtel, today announced the commercial launch of its high speed 4G services (also called LTE) in Kochi.
Commenting on the launch of Airtel 4G in the city, George Mathen, HUB CEO – Kerala & Tamil Nadu, Bharti Airtel said, “As customers in India show an increasing propensity for consuming data services, we at Airtel are excited to take the lead in introducing the market to the power of blazing 4G speeds. With the help of the feedback received from the beta launches, we have now built India’s first commercial 4G network. Today, as we launch Airtel 4G for our customers in Kochi, they will be uniquely positioned for a superlative 4G experience. We are committed to building a world class 4G network in Kerala”.
· 4G at 3G prices: Airtel customers can enjoy 4G at 3G data prices with packs starting at INR 145. In addition, with every 4G SIM swap, Airtel is offering six months of unlimited music streaming and downloads on ‘Wynk Music’ and five free movies per month for six months on the Eros Now channel of ‘Wynk Movies’.
· ‘Infinity Plans’: Airtel has introduced a new range of ‘Infinity Plans’ starting Rs.999. These high-end plans offer unlimited voice calls on mobile (first time in India) along with data benefits and access to ‘Wynk Movies’ and ‘Wynk Music’.
Seamless customer experience
· Instant SIM swap in minutes
· Home delivery of SIMs and postpaid connections
· Flexpage: This breakthrough technology is an automated platform that allows customers to track their data usage and get real time usage alerts. With Flexpage, customers can also upgrade their mobile plan on the go, as and when they exhaust their monthly data quota.
Innovative alliances and faster customer acquisition
· Alliance with Flipkart: Numerous 4G devices on Flipkart are now bundled and delivered with Airtel 4G SIMs. Customers can choose from a range of 4G devices (from brands like Samsung, Xiaomi, Motorola, Lenovo, Asus and Huawei) and enjoy a host of attractive Airtel 4G data benefits.