Hugo Barra, Vice President of Xiaomi International, has revealed launch plans of its devices in India. According to him, the Xiaomi Redmi 1S will be launched within the next few weeks while the Redmi Note (3G HSPA+ version) will be launched in India before Diwali.
- Vivo Y53i With Snapdragon 425 SoC Launched in India at Rs 7,990
- Bharti Airtel Revises Rs 549 and Rs 799 Prepaid Plans With Better Data Benefit
- Vodafone RED Postpaid Plans From Rs 399 to Rs 2999: What It Offers to the End Users?
- BSNL Puducherry Kicks Off Fiber Broadband Service in Partnership with Franchisee
- Google Photos for Android Gets Revamped with a New Video Editor