Hugo Barra, Vice President of Xiaomi International, has revealed launch plans of its devices in India. According to him, the Xiaomi Redmi 1S will be launched within the next few weeks while the Redmi Note (3G HSPA+ version) will be launched in India before Diwali.
- Fujifilm Brings X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera to India at a Starting Price of Rs 1,17,999
- OnePlus 6T and Type-C Bullets Headphones Teased by Amazon India
- Nikon Z7 and Z6 Full-Frame Mirrorless Cameras Launched in India: Everything You Need to Know
- Idea Cellular Reduces SMS Benefit of its Nirvana Postpaid Plans to 100 SMS Per Month
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Red Edition Goes Official in India, Will Be Available on Amazon Starting Tomorrow