Hugo Barra, Vice President of Xiaomi International, has revealed launch plans of its devices in India. According to him, the Xiaomi Redmi 1S will be launched within the next few weeks while the Redmi Note (3G HSPA+ version) will be launched in India before Diwali.
- Vodafone Idea ARPU Declined to Rs 88 in September Quarter, Posts Losses of Rs 4,973 Crore
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Will Likely Feature Snapdragon 660 SoC Underneath
- Samsung Exynos 9820 Chipset With 8K Video Recording Support and Dedicated NPU Unveiled
- OnePlus 7 to Lack 5G Support, But the Company Will Release Three Phones in 2019
- WhatsApp Testing QR Code Contact Sharing Feature Along With Easy Contact Adding Functionality