Hugo Barra, Vice President of Xiaomi International, has revealed launch plans of its devices in India. According to him, the Xiaomi Redmi 1S will be launched within the next few weeks while the Redmi Note (3G HSPA+ version) will be launched in India before Diwali.
Hugo Barra reveals launch plans of Mi 4, Mi Pad, Redmi 1S and Redmi Note in India
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Girish Gowda | BengaLuru :
The new NTO 2.0 rules are great IF they are taken in the right spirit, but the channel owning broadcasters…
might be u r connectn was very old...as my connectn of yellow idea sim i bought in oct 2021...whch actvtd…
yes 41mbps download 15 mbps upload...same in mh goa circl ...
Another reason for ARPU boost (remove long term non paying customers)
soon Pan India only Vdfn ....
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities 151
- Vodafone Idea, BSNL Disappoint Again in August 2021 54
- Jio, Airtel, and Vi Couldn’t Deliver True 4G, It’s Not Their Fault Though 47
- BSNL, Vodafone Idea Customers Are Porting Out Fast 32
- 5G in India Will Require More Towers, Denser Infrastructure 26
- BSNL Broadband Offering Google Nest Mini on Online Payment
- Mobile Recharges Via PhonePe Will be More Expensive Now
- TRAI Warns TV Broadcasters, Won’t Shy Away from Taking Action
- Vodafone Idea, Athonet Partner Up to Test 5G for Industry 4.0 Solutions
- Reliance Jio ARPU Up by 3.7% to Rs 143.6 in Q2 FY22