Hugo Barra, Vice President of Xiaomi International, has revealed launch plans of its devices in India. According to him, the Xiaomi Redmi 1S will be launched within the next few weeks while the Redmi Note (3G HSPA+ version) will be launched in India before Diwali.
- OnePlus to Replace Dash Charge With Warp Charge After Failed Trademark Attempt
- Flipkart Adds Prepaid Mobile Recharge Option on its Mobile App to Rival Amazon
- Fastway Transmission to Allocate Rs 250 Crore for Fibre Broadband Expansion
- BSNL Connects Kolkata to Guwahati Using Optical Fibre Power Ground Wire
- Four Out of Every 20 Mobile Subscribers in Metro Circles Have a 4G Enabled Smartphone: ASSOCHAM