Hugo Barra, Vice President of Xiaomi International, has revealed launch plans of its devices in India. According to him, the Xiaomi Redmi 1S will be launched within the next few weeks while the Redmi Note (3G HSPA+ version) will be launched in India before Diwali.
- Tata Sky Has Most Number of HD Channels, Airtel Digital on Second Rank: Trai
- BSNL Unveils Rs 899 Half-Yearly Prepaid Plan With 270GB Data Benefit
- My Airtel App for Android Now Allows Users to Book Cabs via Ola
- Motorola Moto G7 Power to Have Snapdragon 632 SoC, Notched Display and 5000mAh Battery
- Subscriber Base of Reliance Jio to Cross 300 Million by the End of March 2019: Report