Xiaomi is taking the assault to each and every segment it can with it products. It has launched its octa core phablet offering, the Xiaomi Redmi Note for Rs 9,999 and at that price, the phablet is right on the money for a device which costs Rs 9,999. It would have looked attractive even at Rs 15,000, let alone a sub Rs 10,000 price. It will take charge to the likes of the Canvas Knight, Titanium Octane Plus and a slew of other budget octa core smartphones.
Xiaomi Redmi Note Specifications
- 5.5 inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is based on OGS technology and has a wide viewing angle of 178 degrees.
- 1.7 GHz Octa Core MediaTek MT6592 processor
- Mali 450 GPU
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with MIUI V5.0 on top of it. Like we mentioned earlier, it constantly keeps on evolving and will keep you engaged.
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB of internal storage which can be expanded by another 32GB with a microSD card.
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash which has a f/2.2 aperture size and support 1080p video recording too. The front snapper is a 5MP unit.
- 3G (HSPA+), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and Dual SIM connectivity
- 3100 mAh battery
- White colour with Dark green, Blue (light and dark), pink and black colours
- Rs 9,999
It would go on sale soon in the country and will pretty much redefine the sub Rs 10,000 phablet segment.