Samsung is readying up for the launch of its new series of Galaxy Tab devices in India. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 have just been listed on the Indian website for Rs 23,960 and Rs 30,498 respectively. They are listed as out of stock but they will be back in stock as soon as Samsung decides to make an official announcement regarding them.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Specifications
- 8.0/10.1 inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Processor
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.5GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage and it is expandable by 64GB
- 3MP rear camera with a 1.3MP front camera
- Voice calling, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS with GLONASS
- 4,450 mAh /6,800 mAh battery
- Black and white colours
The official launch is expected very soon. These would form the next brigade of mid-range tablets from Samsung in India. The Tab 4 7.0 hasn’t been listed yet but that should not be far behind either. Expect the Tab 4 range to go on sale soon in India.