Samsung is the leader in the Indian tablet segment and the Korean OEM recently launched the Galaxy Tab A and Galaxy Tab E in India. Samsung is now readying itself up to launch a new budget tablet in India named the Galaxy Tab 3V. The budget tablet has just been listed on the company’s India e-store for Rs 10,600. Its availability status as of now is out of stock and we can expect it to come back in stock once Samsung officially launches it.
Available in black and white, the tablet has voice calling on offer. It has a 7-inch TFT display and boots Android 4.4 KitKat based TouchWiz UI. There’s a 1.3GHz quad-core processor ticking inside and there’s 1GB of RAM to handle multitasking. There’s a 5-megpixel camera present at the back but it misses out on the front camera. Let us quickly go through its specifications:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3V specifications
- 7-inch TFT display, 1024 × 600 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB)
- 5-megapixel rear camera without flash, no front camera
- Single SIM Voice calling, 3G HSPA+ (via SIM card), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB and GPS with GLONASS
- 3,600 mAh battery
The tablet doesn’t sent any benchmarks in terms of what is on offer. What it does is that it instead gives you another option if you are looking for a budget tablet with voice calling.