The fourth largest telecom service provider in India, Reliance Telecom is trying every bit possible to take its offerings to a new level, especially in the data segment. It has introduced Wipod Data Card in Mumbai region with unlimited plan. Users can avail this postpaid plan on a minimum monthly rental of Rs. 999.
Some of the features of this data card include-
- Micro SD Card Support
- Supports 800 MHz frequency band
- Works as Wi-Fi hotspot and can connect with five users simultaneously
- Comes with USB Adapter
- Support Receive Diversity Antenna
The company has made available multiple payment options for users' convenience, details of which are as follows-
- Monthly Plan: Upfront Rs. 999, which doesn't include bill amount for that particular month.
- Three Months Plan: Users can pay Rs. 2997 and enjoy unlimited data for three months.
- Half-Yearly Plan: Users can pay Rs. 3996 upfront and enjoy unlimited data services for six months. The company has also made offered six month-EMI option with this plan. The monthly EMI amount is Rs. 690.
- Yearly Plan: Users can pay an upfront payment of Rs. 5994 and avail free unlimited data for twelve months period. They can also opt for 12 months EMI option that cost Rs. 535 per month.
Users with credit cards of ICICI Bank, KOTAK Bank, HDFC Bank, SCB bank, SBI bank, CITI Bank, HSBC Bank, AMERICAN EXPRESS and AXIS Bank can avail EMI option.