Dual technology operator Reliance has introduced 3G/EVDO Wi-Fi Router. The product is priced at Rs. 1999 and supports EVDO REV A/B, 3G USB Modems. It also has support for 5200Mah Battery bank and up to 20 devices sharing on Wi-Fi.
Users can plug in there EVDO/3G modem and share internet over Wi-Fi. Apart from mobile internet sharing it also supports ADSL wired broadband and data sharing from external devices like pen drive. In short this devise can share your mobile/ADSL broadband internet to all your WiFi devices. The product is manufacture by WI-BRIDGE and is already available in open market with model WR3G050-01.
- Supports 5200Mah Battery bank and charging tablet PC, Smart phones
- Supports 3G/EVDO wireless USB modem
- Works as WiFi Router/WiFi Hotspot/Access point/Repeater/ADSL WAN
- Data sharing from an external devices like memory stick/pen drive/hard disc
- WiFi b/g/n with speed up to 150Mbps
- Supports ADSL wired broadband access on PPPoE
- Secure Wireless Access with WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK and WPA&WPA2-PSK
- Up to 20 client devices sharing Wi-Fi at the same time
Subscribers can purchase this Wi-FI router online though shop.rcom.co.in. Since Reliance provides both EVDO and 3G service this would be ideal for its subscribers looking for a Wi-Fi router.
An IT professional who has got great passion for telecom. Has been closely watching Indian telecom space since 2009.