Reliance communications has announced the financial results for quarter ended June 2015, reports India operations telecom revenue at 177 crore which is up by 34% year on year compared to the first quarter of the previous financial year. Reliance reported a total revenue of 5,541 crore up by 0.3% year on year.
The EBITDA was reported at 1,875 crore which is up by 0.7% year on year. Total data traffic was reported as 92.8 Billion MB which is up by 68% year on year. Reliance has registered the highest data usage per subscriber in the industry at 895 MB which is up by 34% year on year.
Reliance has 35.4 Million data subscribers of which 17.9 Million are 3G subscribers. The current average revenue per user stands at Rs. 140 which is 2.9% higher year on year while the average revenue per minute was reported as 44.5p which is up by 1.6% year on year.
Key developments of RCOM in the current calendar year:
- Launch of Freepaid- Unlimited Local, STD and Roaming
- RCom launched Next Gen Content & Cloud Delivery Network in Five Cities across India
- Launch of Wi-Pod Mini – Portable Wi-Fi device offering 14.7 Mbps speeds
- MyStore *129#: Customer and Retailer
- Launch of e shop seller Module for all channel partners
Physiotherapist by day and techno buff by evening, Esmail is our very own in-house spectrum specialist. He has a keen eye for the Mobile data and DTH segments.