LG Watch Urbane is probably one of the better looking smartwatches to launch post the Moto 360. The smartwatch is quite the looker and has quietly gone on sale in India for Rs 29,990. It has been listed on Amazon and is available in silver as well as gold colour options.
It comes with a high quality stitched leather band as standard and looks as premium as it gets. And the premium-ness comes at a hefty price tag of Rs 29,990. You can alternatively buy two Moto 360 for the same price and still save some money. Jokes apart, the LG Watch Urbane has no competition in terms of the performance on offer and is easily the best Android Wear based smartwatch out there.
The listing further suggests that an official launch is just around the corner. Let us quickly take a look at what the smartwatch offers:
LG Watch Urbane Specifications
- Circular 1.3-inch P-OLED display, 320 x 320 pixels, 245 pixels per inch
- Android Wear 5.1 operating system (compatible with Android 4.3 and above)
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage
- IP67 certified for dust- and water-resistance
- Barometer, Heart Rate sensor, Gyroscope, Accelerometer and Compass
- 410 mAh battery
The LG Watch Urbane also supports Wi-Fi, hand-drawn emojis, gesture support, font size customisations, and so on courtesy of a recent Android Wear update. We’ll keep you posted as and when it gets officially launched in the country.
[UPDATE] LG has officially launched the Watch in India for Rs. 30,000. It is twice the price of G Watch that was launched by LG last year.