Lenovo has been slowly and steadily launching budget tablets in India. The tablet shipments have decreased in recent times but that hasn’t stopped manufacturers from launching new products to fuel growth. The latest device to be launched is the Lenovo A7-30 tablet which has a modest set of specifications along with voice calling ability. It has been priced at Rs 9,979 and provides good value for money.
- 7 inch IPS display, 1024 x 600 pixels, captive multitouch
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382M processor, 1GB RAM
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 8GB internal storage, microSD card slot (expandable by additional 32GB)
- 2MP rear camera without flash, VGA front-facing camera
- Single SIM card slot with voice calling ability
- 3G support via 3G dongle, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS
- 3500 mAh battery, Dolby Digital stereo speakers
It has decent specs for its price but we expected Lenovo to provide the A7-30 tablet with Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system. Instead, the Lenovo A7-30 comes with a two year older Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.