iBall has been quietly and steadily launching a slew of budget tablets in India. The Indian manufacturer is now all set for launching the Slide 1044 tablet in the country soon. It will be a part of the Slide performance series from the manufacturer. The tablet has been listed on the company’s official website with a ‘Coming Soon’ status and it is only a matter of few days when it gets a price tag attached to it too.
It will be launched with an aim to bring the big-screen tablet experience on a budget without compromising on the performance. It will get a 10.1-inch display which will have a resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels. Taking charge of the processing department, a 1.8GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3735G processor will be paired with 1GB RAM, and 8GB storage. It will run on Android 4.4 KitKat and we highly doubt if it will get the Lollipop treatment.
iBall Slide 1044 Specifications
- 10-inch IPS LCD display, 1,280 x 800 pixels resolution,
- 1.83 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3735G processor. 64-bit, Intel HD Graphics (311 MHz – 646 MHz), and 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 8GB of internal storage and it can be expanded by another 64GB by using a microSD card
- 2-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front-facing camera
- 3G (via USB dongle), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, Mini HDMI Port, and USB OTG
- 4,000 mAh battery
The iBall Slide 1044 is expected to be priced in the Rs. 10,000-15,000 price bracket. We’ll update you with more details as soon as the tablet gets launched.