Huawei, the Chinese OEM recently introduced the Honor 4X in India which it claims is the world's best dual SIM 4G smartphone. The device has had just three flash sales in the country and Huawei has already decided to opt in for the open sale of the device. The device has been priced at Rs 10,499 and goes up against the likes of Lenovo A6000 (now A6000 Plus), Moto E (2nd gen) 4G and Xiaomi Redmi 2. All of these are priced below Rs 8,000 whereas the Huawei offering has gone in for a slightly premium route.
The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch HD display. A 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor is present on it which joins hands with 2GB of RAM. It has a 13.0-megapixel snapper at the back and a 5.0-megapixel camera up front. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat and supports 4G LTE connectivity on both its SIM cards.
Huawei Honor 4X specification
- 5.5-inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels, 267 ppi
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 3.0 on top of it
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor, Adreno 306 GPU, 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory which is expandable with the help of a microSD card (up to 32GB)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-camera
- 4G LTE (Both SIM cards), 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
The device is already on sale and can be readily purchased from Flipkart. Its RAM and higher battery capacity surely give it an edge over the rest but then the pricing is slightly more than what it's worth.