Motorola has launched a 4G LTE variant of its Moto E (2nd Gen) smartphone in India, which will be exclusively available through Flipkart. The device is priced at Rs 7,999, and is already available for pre-order.
The Moto E 4G gets a different processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 – when compared to its 3G sibling, but other things remain the same. with other things remaining the same. It features a 4.5-inch qHD IPS LCD display, Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB storage, microSD card slot, 5-megapixel primary camera, VGA secondary camera, two SIM card slots, and a 2,390 mAh battery. It comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box.
Motorola Moto E 4G Specifications
- 4.5-inchIPS LCD display, 960 x 540 pixels, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU, and 1GB RAM
- 8GB of internal storage, expanded by an additional 32GB (via microSD card slot)
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera and a VGA front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, Micro-USB port, and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- 2,390 mAh battery
- Colours: Black and White
The smartphone is expected to commence shipping between April 23rd and April 27th so an official launch from Motorola might just take place in the next week or so. It comes with a few interesting offers for the ones who pre-order it.
Motorola Moto E 4G Pre-Order Offers
- 70% OFF on 8GB Transcend Class 4
- 100% Cashback for 200 Customers
- 6 Months of Unlimited Music Downloads on Saavn Pro