After a month of launching it abroad, Motorola brings the Moto E (2nd Gen) in India for a price of Rs. 6,999. Following its predecessor’s path, Moto E (2nd Gen) will be exclusively available through Flipkart, starting from March 11, midnight. The company has only launched the 3G variant as of now, but it has plans to launch the 4G variant in India soon.
The new Moto E comes with a bigger 4.5-inch IPS LCD display with qHD 960×540 pixels resolution and Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The 4G LTE version is powered by a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor with 64-bit capability, and is coupled with 1GB of RAM and Adreno 306 GPU. The 3G variant is powered by a Snapdragon 200 processor and Adreno 302 GPU. It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
The device sports a 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera, and a VGA front camera. There is 8GB of internal storage on-board, which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. It is backed by a 2,390mAh battery and supports connectivity options such as 4G LTE (variant specific), 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) specifications
- 4.5-inch qHD display with 960×540 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor paired with 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 5MP rear camera and a VGA front-facing camera
- Measures 66.8×129.9×5.2 mm and Weighs 145 grams
- 4G LTE (variant specific), 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,390mAh battery