Motorola unveiled the Moto E (2nd. Gen) last week, which comes in two variants - LTE and 3G. As of now, it's unclear whether the LTE variant will be coming to India or for that matter the price of the device. However, the Moto E (2nd. Gen) 3G variant will be coming soon to India via Flipkart at Rs. 6,999.
In the US, LTE variant of the Moto E (2nd Gen) is available at just $150 while the 3G variant is priced at $119.99. If Motorola plans to bring the 3G variant in India for the above reported price, it is essentially brining the device at the same price as its predecessor. Note that the company recently slashed the price of Moto E (1st Gen) and the device is now available at Rs 5,999.
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) Specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD display, qHD 540×960 (245 ppi), Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Anti-smudge coating and Water Resistant Coating
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- 4G LTE variant: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU, Adreno 306 GPU
- 3G variant: Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor, 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU, Adreno 302 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, microSD card slot
- 5 MP primary camera, autofocus, f/ 2.2 aperture, Auto HDR, Panorama, 720p video recording, and slow-motion videos; VGA front-facing camera
- Micro-SIM, Wi-Fi b/g/n Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, microUSB, and 3.5mm headset jack
- Accelerometer (x2), ambient-light sensor, proximity sensor, and Sensor Hub
- 2390 mAh battery; 129.9 x 66.8 x 12.3 mm; 145 grams
- Colours: Black and White, removable Motorola Band (Golden Yellow, Turquoise, Blue, Raspberry, Purple, Red), Motorola Grip Shells (Golden Yellow, Charcoal, Turquoise, Blue, Raspberry)