Lenovo has released the A6000 which is one of the most affordable 4G LTE handset in India. Lenovo had announced the A6000 in CES last week. The A6000 comes equipped with a 5 inch HD display and a 1.2GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 410 processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat along with the Vibe UI overlay.
Lenovo A6000 supports dual sim and also has dual speakers with Dolby technology. The onboard memory stands at a respectable 8GB along with an usual expansion slot. A6000 has 1GB of RAM along with a 2300mAh battery.
Lenovo A6000 specifications:
- 5-inch (1280×720) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 400MHz Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- 8.2mm thick and Weighs 112 g
- 8MP Aufocus rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS
- 2300mAh battery
Its good to see manufacturers like Lenovo launching highly affordable handsets that support 4G LTE. The 4G network in India is evolving rapidly and by next year almost all telecom operators including the Reliance Jio will offer blazingly fast 4G networks. Lenovo A6000 will be an excellent alternative for people who were not able to buy Redmi 1S.