Bharti Airtel Limited (“Bharti Airtel”), a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa, today announced that it has won the mandate for the launch of Wi-Fi services in Gurgaon from the Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon (MCG). With this, Airtel has become the preferred partner to provide residents of the Millennium City an opportunity to connect to world-class internet experiences on the move.Airtel will soon roll-out the Wi-Fi services in MG Road, Sadar Bazaar, Sector 29, Sirhaul Village and Leisure Valley Park providing residents with mobile internet at a speed of 2mbps.The Wi-Fi services will be an open platform for mobile phones users with Wi-Fi compatible devices in these localities with a daily quota limit of 30 minutes per day per device. Post 30 minutes while users can continue to use the Wi-Fi services, they will be charged a nominal amount and can also consume data from their data packs. Users will also be able to buy online vouchers with affordable deals to continue accessing the Wi-Fi services.
Bharti Airtel wins Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon (MCG) contract to launch Wi-Fi services in Gurgaon
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
You can use it for purchase of groceries/soaps/surf from Jio mart.
Yeah. From yesterday they are doing this. On 28th, It got credited within hours
Mahmood Junaid :
Then how will ARPU increase.. 80% of Indians will consume less and stay on 598 plan… Even now 699 plan…
I think jio is playing smart game for 20% cashback offer. I recharged my 2 sims on my jio app,…
Kaushik Roy :
Vi revised sms staring plan to 128 showing under plan voucher in website airtel already revised it to 129 so…
- Airtel Hikes Prepaid Tariffs, Base Plan at Rs 99, Check Details Here 166
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities 165
- Reliance Jio Announces Prepaid Tariff Hike After Airtel, Vi 146
- Vodafone Idea Increases Prepaid Tariffs, Similar as Airtel Plans 122
- Vodafone Idea Discontinues Double Data Offer from Prepaid Plans 45
- Reliance Jio Announces Prepaid Tariff Hike After Airtel, Vi
- Moto G31 With 5000mAh Battery and 50MP Triple Camera Launched in India
- Airtel, Jio to Benefit a Lot Out of Tariff Hikes
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Will Be First to Use Cortex-X2 Core in a Smartphone
- Bharti Airtel Prepaid Plans Under Rs 300 After Tariff Hikes