Airtel, the largest telecom operator in India has now launched special promotions to promote their self-care app "My Airtel". In order to promote the app to every end user who is using a smartphone, the operator is now offering a free talk time of Rs 60 per month.
To win the Talktime, Airtel customers would be required to share a link with their friends who are on Airtel's network. If the referred person downloads the app with the sent link, then the referrer user would get a free talk time of Rs. 20 in their main account.
However, Airtel has laid down a plenty of terms and conditions for the offer, which states that nobody can earn free talk time by simply installing the My Airtel for more than one time. But, one person can only get the talk time for 3 successful installations per month. As of now, every Airtel user who is using the My Airtel app, can only refer Airtel users in the same circle.
While testing the promotional offer, we got a free talk time of Rs. 20 successfully, which was credited to referrer number's main account within minutes.
Not only Airtel is offering free talk time, but the new app installer users are also eligible to win Samsung J2 smartphones through a lucky draw.
Like every self-care apps, My Airtel provides:
- Service to recharge or pay bills for Prepaid / Postpaid / DTH / BroadBand for any other mobile operator number in India
- Shows balance / data balance or billing details
- Shows tariff details
- You can get products information such as STV, DTH packs, Talktime
- It also shows transaction history
- Offers Digital wallet features with which you can send/receive money.
- To register complaints
- Shows best offer and promotional offers
- Offers full talk time and other exclusive offers
- Night cashback and data family share
- Easy Advance Talktime in an emergency situation
- VAS or Caller Tune management