After announcing the 8X-1000 and 8X-1200 smartphones focussed towards mobile gaming enthusiasts, Xolo has quietly launched a budget octa-core device; the Xolo 8X-1100 for Rs 14,999. It comes with a 5-inch full HD display, Android 4.4 KitKat, 1.7GHz octa-core processor, 2GB of RAM and a 13MP camera. on board and has quite a good set of specifications to justify the price tag.
Xolo 8X-1100 Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, Xolo Play Zone
- 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor, Mali-450MP4 GPU, 2GB of RAM
- 16GB storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 13MP rear camera, Sony Exmor sensor, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, BSI sensor, wide angle lens
- dual SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GLONASS A-GPS, microUSB v2.0 port and USB OTG
- 2,100 mAh battery
- Price: Rs 14,999
It is one of the better octa-core processor equipped devices to be launched in a while and it comes with everything you could ask for. With this price tag, it competes with the likes of Karbonn Titanium S19, though we didn’t like that Xolo has decided to use capacitive buttons instead of on-screen ones, as advised by Google.