XOLO has launched the Play 8X-1200 which is a mid-range Android smartphone targeted towards mobile gaming enthusiasts. It is equipped with a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage space. Its Mali-450MP GPU is clocked at 700MHz which should be powerful enough for playing latest graphically intensive games at smooth frame rates on its 5-inch IPS LCD display with 1080p resolution. It is running on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system with the recently launched Hive UI.
Xolo Play 8X-1200 Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, OGS, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor, Mali-450MP GPU (700MHz) and 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage space
- Android 4.4 KitKat, Xolo Hive UI
- 13MP primary camera with PureCel BSI sensor, dual LED flash, full HD 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera with wide-angle lens
- 3G (21Mbps HSDPA), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, microUSB v2.0, USB OTG
- Gyroscope (6-Axis), Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Hall Effect sensor
- 2300 mAh Li-Ion battery
XOLO Play 8X-1200 is priced at Rs. 19,999 and is available at all authorized retail counters and modern trade outlets. Xolo has also launched the Xolo 8x 1000 in the market recently.