As we speak of Android updates, Android L is slowly inching towards its debut therefore devices running Jelly Bean might slowly be on the verge of extinction. Many Sony Xperia users were hoping their devices would be updated to Android 4.4 KitKat but Sony has dropped the bomb on the Xperia L, Xperia M, Xperia C and Xperia SP users. They have confirmed that these devices will stay at Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and would not be updated to Android 4.4 KitKat. Sony has further confirmed that the update on the above mention devices is final which sounds like a death certificate for these smartphones.
- Vivo V11 Features LCD Display and Lacks In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Priced at Rs 22,990
- Bharti Airtel Launches Rs 195 Prepaid Plan With 1.25GB Daily Data and Unlimited Voice Calls
- Vodafone Idea Unveils Six Active Recharge Prepaid Plans Making Voice Calling Affordable to Users
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to Receive MIUI 10 Stable Update in Mid-October
- 49.6 Million Airtel Subscribers in UP and Uttarakhand to Get Improved Voice and Data Services
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info