As we speak of Android updates, Android L is slowly inching towards its debut therefore devices running Jelly Bean might slowly be on the verge of extinction. Many Sony Xperia users were hoping their devices would be updated to Android 4.4 KitKat but Sony has dropped the bomb on the Xperia L, Xperia M, Xperia C and Xperia SP users. They have confirmed that these devices will stay at Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and would not be updated to Android 4.4 KitKat. Sony has further confirmed that the update on the above mention devices is final which sounds like a death certificate for these smartphones.
- Fastway Transmission to Allocate Rs 250 Crore for Fibre Broadband Expansion
- BSNL Connects Kolkata to Guwahati Using Optical Fibre Power Ground Wire
- Four Out of Every 20 Mobile Subscribers in Metro Circles Have a 4G Enabled Smartphone: ASSOCHAM
- Bharti Airtel Makes Massive Changes to Rs 149 and Rs 399 Prepaid Plans: Check What’s New
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Incoming: A Threat to the Upcoming Nokia 6.1 Plus?
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info