India is one of the biggest markets for Samsung and it is gearing up to launch its flagship smartphone, the Galaxy Note 4 in India on October 10. An infographic has been posted by Samsung on its social media accounts explaining a timeline of the Note 4 launch in various countries throughout the world. The device will launch in UK and Germany alongside India on October 10. Samsung will launch the Exynos Octa 5433 (64-bit octa-core) variant of the Galaxy Note 4 in India while the European and the American markets will get to play with the Snapdragon 805 variant of the device.
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display, QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) resolution, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4 KitKat operation system with TouchWiz UI, S Pen
- Octa-core Exynos 5433 processor (1.9GHz quad-core Cortex A57 and 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex A53), 3GB RAM
- 32GB of internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 128GB)
- 16-megapixel rear-facing primary camera, phase-detection autofocus, LED flash, OIS, 4K video recording
- 3.7-megapixel front-facing secondary camera, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, 3G (HSPA+), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, A-GPS, NFC and Infrared
- 3,220 mAh battery
- Expected Price: Rs 55,000
The smartphone will come with all the software gimmicks that Samsung has up its sleeve. It will also get the S Pen functionality and the usual set of features that come with it. Samsung will have to be very careful with its pricing as the launch of the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus is placed exactly a week after the Galaxy Note 4 launches.