A poster of OnePlus X has surfaced online, which reveals the pricing of the upcoming device. The alleged price on the poster is 1,699 Yuan that converts to approximately Rs. 17,380. This new pricing is slightly higher than the previous leaks, earlier reports suggested the pricing around $220 (approx. Rs 14,500).
If this leak turns out to be true, then the OnePlus X would be the most feasible device under the OnePlus label. As per the current trend, OnePlus One is retailing at a price tag of Rs. 21,900 for the 64GB model. On the other hand, the OnePlus 2 is up for sale at a price tag of Rs. 24,999 for the 64GB variant, and at Rs. 22,999 for the 16GB variant.
The leaked specifications of the OnePlus X hint that the device might sport a 5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 or MediaTek Helio X10 chipset coupled with 2GB/3GB of RAM. The device is expected to come with a 13-megapixel primary camera with LED flash, along with a 5-megapixel/8-megapixel front-facing camera. A 3,000mAh/3,100mAh battery will back it with Quick Charge 2.0 support, and connectivity options will include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint scanner, and NFC.
OnePlus X leaked specifications
- 5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 or MediaTek Helio X10 chipset
- 2GB/3GB of RAM, and 32GB expandable internal storage
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Oxygen OS on top
- 13MP primary camera with dual-tone LED Flash, and 5MP/8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, Fingerprint scanner
- 3,000mAh or 3,100mAh battery with quick charging