Meizu’s bestseller flagship, the MX5 is coming back on Snapdeal. The sale of the device is set to restart from September 18th, and the company touts that the registration for the sale has reached 3,00,000 milestone.
The company announced the MX5 in India on August 26th, at a price tag of Rs. 19,999. Meizu has formed an exclusive online partnership with Snapdeal to sell the MX5 in India. In order to provide the Indian customers with better redressals, Meizu has set up 45 customer service centres spread across 34 cities.
To recap, the Meizu MX5 comes with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, and is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795T chipset paired with 3GB of RAM. It has 16GB/32GB/64GB internal storage (depending on the variant), runs Android 5.0 Lollipop with Meizu’s in-house Flyme OS 4.5 on top, and is backed by a 3,150 mAh battery. The imaging department boasts a 20.7-megapixel primary camera with laser autofocus, LED flash, 4K video recording, along with a 5-megapixel selfie camera.
In terms of connectivity, the MX5 supports dual-SIM connectivity with 4G LTE compatibility, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and microUSB port. The primary SIM card supports both the 4G LTE networks in India (1800MHz and 2300MHz), while the secondary SIM is limited to 2G connectivity only.
Meizu MX5 specifications
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Meizu’s in-house Flyme OS 4.5 on top
- 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795T chipset paired with 3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB internal storage (depending on the variant)
- 20.7-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel front camera
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and microUSB port
- 3,150mAh battery, fast charging (charges 50 percent in 30 minutes)