Here is a good news for all those who have been planning to buy Lenovo’s latest smartphone, the K4 Note. The company announced that the device will now be up for sale without registrations in India from February 15. Lenovo sold whopping 1,80,000 units through flash sales until now, and now to fetch more buyers, the device is all set to be free from the registration re-requisites. Lenovo launched the K4 Note last month at a price of Rs. 11,999, in an exclusive collaboration with Amazon.
In a statement, Lenovo said,“Till now the K4 Note has received over 1.1 Million unique registrations for the smartphone and ANTVR bundle that concluded today,” To remind our readers, the Lenovo K4 Note was launched a month ago and thanks to its good specifications bundled at a lesser price tag, it managed to create a lot of buzzes.
The Lenovo K4 Note is a successor to the massively popular Lenovo K3 Note. It comes with improved specifications and performance, at a price of Rs. 11,999. The device is powered by a MediaTek octa-core processor, a fingerprint sensor, and 3,300 mAh battery. It features a 13-megapixel primary camera with phase-detection autofocus, ƒ/2.2 aperture, and dual-LED flash, along with a 5-megapixel wide-angle front-facing camera. Unlike most of the other smartphones under 12K price range, the K4 Note comes with a metal body, fingerprint sensor, and dual front-facing stereo speakers.
Powered by Dolby’s ATMOS audio technology, its stereo speakers are said to help users in experiencing immersive audio. Lenovo’s ‘TheatreMax’ technology is claimed to convert any video or game content into a virtual reality experience. In partnership with ANT VR, the company is also offering a VR headset for just Rs. 1,299.
Given its specifications and features, the Lenovo K4 Note competes directly with smartphones such as the Xiaomi Mi 4i, the Samsung Galaxy On7, the YU Yureka Plus, the ASUS Zenfone 2, and the Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen).
Now that the device is set to go on an open sale, would you be interested in buying it? Let us know through the comment section below.
Lenovo K4 Note Specifications
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Lenovo’s Vibe UI
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels (401 ppi), 450 nits brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13-megapixel primary camera, phase-detection autofocus, ƒ/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, and 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- MediaTek MT6753 processor (1.3GHz octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU and ARM Mali-T720MP3 GPU) and 3GB LP-DDR3
- 16GB internal storage, microSD card slot (upto 32GB)
- Dual 1.5W front-facing stereo speakers (with Dolby ATMOS audio) and 3 microphones
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS (with A-GPS and GLONASS), NFC, and
- microUSB v2.0 port (with USB OTG)
- 3,400 mAh battery; 153.6 x 76.5 x 9.15mm; 158 grams