Lenovo recently announced the A6000 Plus for the Indian audience. Its predecessor, the A6000 had a quite successful run in the country and the A6000 Plus will be taking charge of things henceforth. The A6000 Plus has just got itself a price tag and it will be pegged at s 7,499. It will go on sale starting from 28th April in the country through the flash sales model. The registrations for the same will begin today at 2pm on Flipkart.
The A6000 Plus brings in a bigger RAM and more internal storage to the table with it. The RAM has been increased from 1GB to 2GB with the internal storage going up from 8GB to 16GB. The A6000 Plus will have its arch rival as the upcoming YUPHORIA device from YU and Lenovo wants to get the first mover's advantage as a result of the launch.
Lenovo A6000 Plus specs:
- 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat with VIBE 2.0 UI on top of it
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 400 MHz Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB of internal memory which is expandable by 32GB with the help of a microSD card
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and dual SIM for connectivity
- 2300mAh battery
- Black, White, Red and Yellow colour options
How Lenovo plans to sell it through flash sales in different colour options is something that remains to be seen. And with more competition entering the market, the consumers are all set to get a lot more options for the same amount of money.