Lenovo recently made an announcement that it had sold 1 million 4G devices in India. The Chinese OEM is busy cashing in on the fact that the Indian customers have warmed up to its 4G handsets. The company has just announced a minor price cut for the Lenovo A6000 Plus, the smartphone whose 1,00,000 units were sold in its first flash sale.
The Lenovo A6000 Plus will be available for Rs 6,999 from July 22 to 24 on Flipkart instead of Rs 7,499 without any registrations. It hasn't been made clear at this point of time if the price cut is permanent or temporary. The Lenovo 6o000 Plus has been raking up positive reviews ever since it got launched and scores high on the value-for-money report card.
It has has to face a lot of competition off late in the form of Yu Yuphoria and Coolpad Dazen 1 but the fact that Lenovo has made more units available for sale than its competitors has made the device more popular than its counterparts. And now it would be available through open sales, many more are expected to go in for it. Let us quickly revisit its specifications:
Lenovo A6000 Plus specifications
- 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Android 4.4 KitKat with VIBE 2.0 UI on top of it
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 400 MHz Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB of internal memory which is expandable by 32GB with the help of a microSD card
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and dual SIM for connectivity
- 2,300 mAh battery