While broadband penetration in India is still below the expectation, and BSNL is the only true pan India broadband service provider with widest coverage we like to introduce a little known ISP Spectranet which is offering cable & wireless broadband and WiFi services in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Chandigarh and is extending its footprint to many more cities across India.
Spectranet was rolled out in 2000 but after acquisition by the Shyam Group (of MTS India fame) in 2008, it has evolved into an Integrated Communication Services Provider.
Spectranet’s cable based broadband which does not need any phone or modem comes at a very affordable rate, you can choose any plan which offers bandwidth from 256kbps to 4Mbps. All types of plans – limited, flat rate & night plans are available. All plans are prepaid – so no question of bill shock at the end of month.
Note that Spectranet also has reasonable fair usage policy on unlimited plans with bandwidth more than 256kbps. Details of Spectranet’s FUP
Spectranet also gives away QuickHeal Antivirus to its wireless broadband customers. Wireless broadband plans starting from 256kbps to 2Mbps are available at very affordable rate.Spectranet has its WiFi Hotzones in Delhi NCR, Noida, Guragaon, Faridabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Gaziabad. Locate here
For enterprises Spectranet has a wide range of solutions: Connectivity Solutions, Datacenter Solutions, Voice Solutions, Collaboration Solutions, Cloud CC, Security Solutions
- Pioneers of broadband in India; more than 10 years of experience in provisioning, delivering & servicing broadband solutions.
- First private company in South-East Asia with a live “commissioned” network of optic fiber cable (OFC).
- Set up one of the 1st World Class Tier-III Data Centres in India.
- Amongst the 1st private players to enter the carrier market & service the needs of other ISPs.
- First ISP in South Asia to be certified ISO 27001 and ISO 9001.
For more details, visit www.spectranet.in or call: 1860-266-0099 or email to [email protected] or tweet them!