Idea users with BlackBerry OS 7 devices can now avail BIS 1GB 2G plan at Rs.83 per month

BlackBerry in association with Idea Cellular has today announced a special offer on 1GB data plan for its customers using Idea postpaid connections. Idea users with BlackBerry OS 7 devices can now avail BIS 1GB 2G plan at just Rs. 83 per month, with an annual rental plan of Rs. 999 taxes extra.

Idea

To activate the plan, Idea user just needs to SMS ‘ACT999ARP’ to 12345. The offer is available to all Idea postpaid users on BlackBerry OS7 devices.

This scheme on BlackBerry is in line with the company’s commitment towards the Indian market to help the brand reach out to a wider base of potential customers using Blackberry touch and QWERTY OS 7 devices and drive greater adoption.

Reported By

Leave a Reply

2 Comments on "Idea users with BlackBerry OS 7 devices can now avail BIS 1GB 2G plan at Rs.83 per month"

 

Sort by:   newest | oldest
Rama
September 1, 2014 6:36 pm 6:36 PM

*These kind of data plans can actually help Black Berry to a certain extent especially with data prices being hiked aggressively by telecom players in the Indian market. 83 RS for 1GB data are like the prices we would around 2-3 years ago. Even in South Africa many people are coming back to Black Berry devices because of lower data costs.
crackberry.com/nigerians-are-giving-android-heading-back-blackberry

Manu Arora
September 1, 2014 6:22 pm 6:22 PM

“Good Morning” !DEA but sorry it’s too late now for this type of plans and even now this plan is for postpaid customers… We all know postpaid customers are only 5%… what for remaining 95%??? Babaji ka thullu??? Right…. And for BlackBerry I wanna say”There’s no point crying over spilt milk.”…. its too late now… even after releasing your BBM and BBM voice too over almost all major platforms… its a flop….

wpDiscuz