BSNL is revising its broadband tariffs throughout the country and has just announced the increase in its tariffs for the Bijnore circle of UP West. These tariffs will come into effect from 1st October 2014. The revised tariffs will be alike for new and existing customers.
- BBG 275 has increased to BBG 325.
- BB Home UL 545 get a revision with a higher price tag to BB Home UL 645.
- BB Home Combo UL 675 has got itself increased to to BB Home Combo UL 775.
- BB Home Combo ULD 800 now becomes BB Home Combo UL 899.
- BBG Combo ULD 900 has become BBG Combo ULD 1000.
- BB Home Rural ULD 550 has got a revision to BBG Home Rural ULD 599.
- BBG CNT Combo 630 will be revised to BBG CNT Combo 699.
- BBG ULD 795 will henceforth cost more and will become BBG ULD 825 now.
The increase in tariffs is expected to bring in a better service quality and better speeds. Let us see how the increase in tariffs pans out for BSNL in the longer run.