Earlier today, Google officially announced the name and a version number for the next version of Android operating system. Android M, which was previewed during Google I/O 2015, is now officially called Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Google’s new mascot for Android 6.0 Marshmallow was unveiled near the Android HQ building in California. The final developer preview of Android 6.0 Marshmallow is now available for three Nexus devices – LG Nexus 5, Motorola Nexus 6, and HTC Nexus 9 – and for the ASUS Android Player. This will be the last preview build before the RTM version is provided to OEMs and brands. Android Marshmallow follows the same Material brings for the UI with very little changes upfront. However, it brings improved performance, thanks to better RAM management, improving standby as well as battery endurance using Doze feature. It also brings features like native support for fingerprint sensors and USB Type-C connectors, an app permission manager, and an ability to reverse charge other devices. With Android 6.0, users can format external memory cards as internal storage partition, so all the apps can take advantage of the increased storage size of the device. Low-end devices like Android One smartphones that have limited internal storage space can take full advantage of this feature. Developers can upload their Android 6.0 compatible apps to the Google Play Store as the official SDK is live as well. The final version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow should be available for Nexus devices this fall, which could be anytime in the next three months. Google might launch two new Nexus devices later this year – LG Nexus 5 (2015) and Huawei Nexus 6 – that come preinstalled with Android 6.0. Source
Android 6.0 Marshmallow is official! Final developer preview available for Nexus 5, 6, 9 and Android Player
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Source : Geekyranjit
Neeraj Katoch :
Jio. Airtel is $h!t in Delhi with its unoptimised and spectrum-deficient 4G network.
Two value for money phones are coming from them. One should wait for those.
5G BTS has range of only 200m-300m. They need millions of 5G BTS every year for next two to three…
A52s and MOTO edge 20 Pro don't support mm-wave band. These are the only ones are good phones out there.…
- Airtel Hikes Prepaid Tariffs, Base Plan at Rs 99, Check Details Here 166
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities 165
- Reliance Jio Announces Prepaid Tariff Hike After Airtel, Vi 148
- Vodafone Idea Increases Prepaid Tariffs, Similar as Airtel Plans 122
- Vodafone Idea Discontinues Double Data Offer from Prepaid Plans 45
- Moto G31 With 5000mAh Battery and 50MP Triple Camera Launched in India
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Will Be First to Use Cortex-X2 Core in a Smartphone
- Reliance Jio Announces Prepaid Tariff Hike After Airtel, Vi
- Airtel, Jio to Benefit a Lot Out of Tariff Hikes
- Bharti Airtel Prepaid Plans Under Rs 300 After Tariff Hikes