YU Yuphoria is finally getting the taste of Android 5.1 Lollipop based Cyanogen OS 12.1. The update brings along a host of new features on the device. As per an official tweet, the update started rolling out yesterday, so there are fair chances that it has already reached few users.
Usually, users get an automated notification about the arrival of update, but if you haven’t received it yet then you can also check for it manually. To check if your device has got the update, simply head to the setting menu on your device, and then tap on the “About” button, and then tap on the tap on the “Check for update” button. The device will then check if it has got any update or not.
Meanwhile, here is the Cyanogen OS 12.1 changelog for Yuphoria that appeared on Cyanogen’s blog post:
- Smarter Screen: LiveDisplay intelligently adjusts your screen based on environmental conditions.
- Calendar Together with Email: Enjoy the latest Boxer powered experience where you can seamlessly share your availability and schedule appointments.
- Cyanogen Browser: The new Cyanogen browser delivers search results and loads web sites faster and more securely than leading browsers.
- Redesigned Launcher: App Drawer and Folders have been redesigned for one-handed use.
- Fresh AudioFX: The user interface has been updated for consistency across all devices.
- More Playback support: We’ve substantially increased our support of codecs for video and audio playback.
Do you own a YU Yuphoria smartphone? If yes, then head to the comment section below, and let us know if your device has got the Cyanogen OS 12.1 update or not.