Xolo has just announced the launch of the Liverpool FC limited edition of the Xolo One in India for Rs 6,299. Xolo partnered with Liverpool last year to launch Liverpool branded smartphones. The limited edition comes with the Liverbird at the rear and a Liverpool branded red colour case to differentiate it from the outside.
It also gets Liverpool branded content in the form of LFC animated boot screen and LFC wallpapers. Additionally, it gets a Liverpool branded charger and an authenticity certificate. As far as the specifications go, they are bog similar to the regular Xolo One. It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Xolo One specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD display, 854 x 480 pixels, 218 ppi, OGS
- 1.3Ghz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M, Mali-400MP2 GPU, and 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 5-megapixel primary camera, fixed-focus, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- VGA secondary camera, operator video calling
- Dual-SIM (3G + 2G), 21Mbps HSDPA, and 5.76Mbps HSUPA
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS, microUSB v2.0 port
- Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Proximity sensor
- 1700 mAh battery, 128 x 64.3 x 9.3 mm
The smartphone has gone on sale on Snapdeal and will be available exclusively on the same.