Xolo has just announced the launch of the Liverpool FC limited edition of the Xolo One in India for Rs 6,299. Xolo partnered with Liverpool last year to launch Liverpool branded smartphones. The limited edition comes with the Liverbird at the rear and a Liverpool branded red colour case to differentiate it from the outside. It also gets Liverpool branded content in the form of LFC animated boot screen and LFC... Read More
Xolo has been doing some good stuff when it comes to smartphone software with its new Hive UI. The company has also updated most of its devices to Android 4.4 KitKat, and now it has started working on Android Lollipop. As promised during the launch of the Xolo One, the company has announced it will start rolling out to the Android 5.0 Lollipop to the device starting January 16. Android 5.0 Lollipop features... Read More
Xolo has launched a new smartphone in the entry-level price category for Android smartphones; the Xolo One. Don't mistake it for an Android One device, it is just a usual Android smartphone. Xolo One in fact, runs on Android KitKat 4.4 and comes equipped with a 1.3GHz quad-core processor from MediaTek clocked at a modest 1.3GHz. The most attractive thing about this smartphone is that, Xolo is already promising an Android... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
PAN INDIA SPECTRUM DETAILS
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Aviation and Fintech News
Jio might offer 5G data with 4G rates.
89% want 5G, but only 29% will upgrade to 5G, while others are waiting for cheaper data with 5G on…
Mahmood Junaid :
I didnt feel anything like this in Airtel Kerala… But if Airtel does it I support them…
D K :
Why nobody will work in rural area? Not everyone wants to work in metro. In rural cost of living is…
D K :
Really ! But I think 20-30 % Indians really don't know what is 5G.
- Airtel, Jio Can Easily Manage 5G Spectrum Payments Over 20 Years 90
- Will You Get Better 4G Mobile Speeds After Spectrum Auction 70
- 5G Spectrum Sold During the Auction Enough for Covering India with 5G 54
- Akash Ambani Hints that Jio Could Launch 5G PAN-India on August 15, 2022 50
- Jio Could Single-Handedly Again Disrupt Telecom Sector With 5G: Opinion 49
- Ookla Survey Says 89% Consumers Want 5G in India
- Airtel and Jio will Likely Serve Most of the 5G Users in India: Opinion
- BSNL Needs to Get Going, Govt has Done its Part: Opinion
- Airtel, Jio Can Easily Manage 5G Spectrum Payments Over 20 Years
- Jio Could Single-Handedly Again Disrupt Telecom Sector With 5G: Opinion