Xolo has unveiled yet another smartphone in its BLACK series of smartphones, named as BLACK 1X. The phone is priced at Rs. 9,999, and will be exclusively available on Snapdeal via flash sale, starting from November 6. Registrations for the sale have already started.
The phone comes with a 5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, and is powered by a 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with HIVE Atlas UI on top, and there is 32GB of internal storage onboard, which is further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. It sports a 13-megapixel primary camera and 5-megapixel front-facing camera, both with LED flash.
In the connectivity department, the phone supports dual-SIM (Hybrid), 4G LTE (TDD B40 2300MHz and FDD B3 1800MHz bands), 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS. A 2,400mAh battery backs the device. Moreover, Xolo has promised that the BLACK X1 will be upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow, but it has not revealed the timeline for it yet.
Xolo BLACK 1X specifications
- 5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with HIVE Atlas UI on top
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front-facing camera, both with LED flash
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- 2400mAh built-in battery