Xolo introduced the Cube 5.0 smartphone earlier this month and has now released an updated version of it. The previous version has got itself a minor price cut and it will now cost Rs 7,498 instead of the earlier Rs 7,999. The new Xolo Cube 5.0 has been pegged at Rs 8,888 and it brings with it a better front camera and a higher RAM.
The new variant comes with 2GB of RAM instead of the 1GB RAM its earlier variant came with. The front camera now gets its resolution upgraded from 2-megapixels to 5-megapixels. The Xolo Cube 5.0 (2GB) retains the 85 percent NTSC colour gamut (colour coding) of the initial variant which promises high colour contrasts and vivid colour reproduction.
Let us quickly take a look at its specifications:
Xolo Cube 5.0 (2GB) specifications
- 5-inch OGS IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels, ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- MediaTek MT6582M chipset, 1.3 GHz quad-core CPU, 500 MHz Mali-400 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB)
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and dual SIM
- 2100mAh battery
The Xolo Cube 5.0 (2GB) will be readily available across offline and online retail outlets.