Sony has been doing pretty well recently in the software update department. It has been working constantly to bring the Android 5.0 Lollipop update to as may of its devices as possible. The latest mid-rangers in the company's lineup to get the update are the Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia C3. The update for the Xperia T2 Ultra was first spotted a few weeks ago when it was undergoing certification, and... Read More
Sony has just started rolling out Lollipop update to the Xperia Z2 in India, and now the company has announced the timeline for its 2013 line-up of high-end smartphones. According to the company's tweet, Android 5.0 Lollipop update for the Sony Xperia Z1, the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, and the Sony Xperia Z Ultra will be rolled out next week. 2/2 #Xperia Z3 Dual, Z1, Z1 Compact and Z Ultra... Read More
We had just reported that Sony has decided to end software support for some of its mid-range Android smartphones from last year. Now, Sony has released the Android 4.4.3 KitKat update to the Xperia T2 Ultra with performance and security updates. This mid-range smartphone was released this earlier year with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and a price tag of Rs 25,990. The device had received the Android 4.4.2 KitKat in July 2014.... Read More
Sony today announced the launch of its new dual-sim phablet Sony Xperia T2 Ultra in India for Rs.25999. The Xperia T2 Ultra has a 6-inch HD Triluminous display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 and offers a resolution of 720x1280 pixele, runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box. Xperia T2 Ultra powered by a 1.4GHz Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor paired with 1GB of RAM and offers 8GB of internal storage that can... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Biswadeep, Kolkata :
Airtel again lost approx 65000 subs in Kolkata circle
This shows that BSNL is losing less customers compared to lootvi.
You said that Airtel lost more subs due to removal of Rs.79 plan. What happens now?
Good enough speeds for regular usage.
Every operator giving MNP offers nowadays. People are really enjoying jumping across networks.
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities 151
- Jio, Airtel, and Vi Couldn’t Deliver True 4G, It’s Not Their Fault Though 46
- 5G in India Will Require More Towers, Denser Infrastructure 26
- Big News for Vodafone Idea, Promoters Might Invest $400 Million 23
- Airtel Black Plan That Is Perfect for Your Family 19
- Bharti Airtel’s Registers Total Revenues of Rs 25,747 Crore in Q4 FY2021
- Vodafone Idea, BSNL Disappoint Again in August 2021
- BSNL, Jio, Airtel and Excitel Common Speed Broadband Plans
- iPhone SE 3 Might be the Last iPhone to Come With LCD Display
- Poco F3 GT, M3 Pro and More Devices Available at Best Prices