As a part of Diwali festive season in India, Motorola has started offering discounts and exchange offers on its smartphones through Flipkart. The company is calling it Happy Diwali Sale, which will last for three days – from November 7 to November 9 – only through Flipkart's mobile app. Happy Diwali Sale discounts & exchange offers on Motorola smartphones [table id=9 /] Motorola is offering Rs. 1,000 off on the... Read More
It was being speculated that Motorola will launch the Moto Turbo (also known as the Droid Turbo in the US) in India this month along with the Moto E (2nd Gen). Today, Motorola has launched 64GB variant of the Moto Turbo in India for Rs. 41,999, exclusively through Flipkart. However, you won't be able to get it delivered as the device is on pre-order and will be readily available starting the... Read More
Motorola plans on launching the Moto E (2nd Gen) in India on 10th March and it looks the Moto Turbo (also known as Moto Droid Turbo/Moto Maxx) will join the launch party. The Moto Turbo has been Motorola's flagship globally and the company is hosting an event in the country on March 10 to launch the both the devices – the Moto E (2nd Gen) and the Moto Turbo at the same event. The... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
PAN INDIA SPECTRUM DETAILS
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Aviation and Fintech News
Jio might offer 5G data with 4G rates.
89% want 5G, but only 29% will upgrade to 5G, while others are waiting for cheaper data with 5G on…
Mahmood Junaid :
I didnt feel anything like this in Airtel Kerala… But if Airtel does it I support them…
D K :
Why nobody will work in rural area? Not everyone wants to work in metro. In rural cost of living is…
D K :
Really ! But I think 20-30 % Indians really don't know what is 5G.
- Airtel, Jio Can Easily Manage 5G Spectrum Payments Over 20 Years 90
- Will You Get Better 4G Mobile Speeds After Spectrum Auction 70
- 5G Spectrum Sold During the Auction Enough for Covering India with 5G 54
- Akash Ambani Hints that Jio Could Launch 5G PAN-India on August 15, 2022 50
- Jio Could Single-Handedly Again Disrupt Telecom Sector With 5G: Opinion 49
- Ookla Survey Says 89% Consumers Want 5G in India
- Airtel and Jio will Likely Serve Most of the 5G Users in India: Opinion
- BSNL Needs to Get Going, Govt has Done its Part: Opinion
- Airtel, Jio Can Easily Manage 5G Spectrum Payments Over 20 Years
- Jio Could Single-Handedly Again Disrupt Telecom Sector With 5G: Opinion