It was being speculated that Motorola will launch the Moto Turbo (also known as the Droid Turbo in the US) in India this month along with the Moto E (2nd Gen). Today, Motorola has launched 64GB variant of the Moto Turbo in India for Rs. 41,999, exclusively through Flipkart. However, you won’t be able to get it delivered as the device is on pre-order and will be readily available starting the third week of March.
Motorola Moto Turbo Specifications
- 5.2-inch AMOLED display, QHD 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Snapdragon 805 processor, 2.7GHz quad-core Krait 450 CPU, Adreno 420GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB of internal storage, no microSD card slot
- 21MP rear-facing camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording, 2MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE (Band 3 – 1800MHz), 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS (with A-GPS and GLONASS), NFC, microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Accelerometer, Ambient-Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall-Effect Sensor, Proximity Sensor, and IR Blaster
- 3,900 mAh battery with turbo charging; 73.3×143.5×8.3 mm, 166 grams
The Moto Turbo features a 5.2-inch QHD AMOLED display, quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, and a humongous 3,900 mAh battery. It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop and is equipped with a 21-megapixel camera on the back and a basic 2-megapixel camera on the front. The rear camera features dual-LED flash and has an ability to record 4K videos. It features 4G LTE (Band 3 – 1800 MHz only), gigabit Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, and an IR blaster. The company claims that the Moto Turbo can last 48 hours after a full charge with mixed usage pattern.
Flipkart is offering 100 percent cashback to 25 lucky customers who pre-order the device today. They are also offering a 10 percent discount for customers who order the device using an American Express card.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.