Motorola plans on launching the Moto E (2nd Gen) in India on 10th March and it looks the Moto Turbo (also known as Moto Droid Turbo/Moto Maxx) will join the launch party. The Moto Turbo has been Motorola’s flagship globally and the company is hosting an event in the country on March 10 to launch the both the devices – the Moto E (2nd Gen) and the Moto Turbo at the same event.
The Moto Turbo comes shod with a 5.2-inch QHD display which results in a pixel density of 565ppi. It has a 2.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM, and 32GB/64GB of internal storage. It has nano coating which makes its splash resistant. There’s a 21-megapixel camera at the back along with dual-LED flash, and a 2-megapixel camera on the front.
Motorola Moto Turbo specifications
- 5.2-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat which is upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 2.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor, Adreno 420GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage variants but we’d probably get only the 64GB variant
- 21MP rear camera with dual LED flash, has an aperture size of f/2.0 and supports 4K video recording, 2MP front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and NFC for connectivity
- 3,900mAh battery and comes with turbo charging
The device comes with Du-Point Kevlar at the rear which lends it a premium feel. It will go on sale exclusively via Flipkart and you can expect it to be priced anywhere between Rs 40,000-45,000 when it launches India.