There are very few high-end dual-SIM smartphones in India. Even though smartphone vendors make high-end dual-SIM smartphones, very few make it to India. Samsung has released dual-SIM variants of all its high-end smartphones in India but not in India. Even Sony had unveiled the dual-SIM variant of the its flagship smartphone, the Xperia Z3 but it hasn't been announced for the Indian market, but it is already available from Amazon India with a price tag of Rs. 55,000.
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS LCD Triluminos display, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 424 ppi, Shatter-Proof Glass protection
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system
- 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 SoC, Adreno 330 GPU, and 3GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal storage and a microSD card slot (up to 128GB)
- 20.7-megapixel primary camera, 1/2.3-inch Exmor RS sensor, autofocus Sony G lens, LED flash, and 4K video recording
- 2.2-megapixel secondary camera with 1080p video recording
- Dual-SIM (4G LTE 1800MHz + 2G), dual-standby, FM Radio, Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast Screen Mirroring, Wi-Fi Hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.0 + LE, NFC, and microUSB v2.0 port with USB OTG and USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, electronic compass, barometer, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- 3,100 mAh battery, IP68 certified for water-resistance and dust-proof
The only other high-end smartphones with dual-SIM card slots are the HTC One E8, Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro, and the HTC One M7 Dual, making the Sony Xperia Z3 Dual the highest priced dual-SIM smartphone in India. The listing on Amazon doesn't seem to mention about warranty details.