OnePlus One has shed its Amazon exclusive tag and has made its way to Flipkart. The 64GB Sandstone variant has been launched first for Rs 19,998 and will be available at this price till June 24. Post this, the price will be increased to Rs 21,999 for the 64GB variant and the 16GB Silky White variant will join in for Rs 18,999.
Both the variants are already on sale on Amazon.in for Rs 21,998 and Rs 18,998 and will continue to sell at that price. People who are buying the smartphone from Flipkart app can get an additional discount of Rs 1,500 on the smartphone if they have a SBI Debit/Credit card. OnePlus One puts forth a compelling case in its favour and with the offer price being Rs 19,998 (Rs 18,498 if you have a SBI card), there’s hardly any doubts about it being one of the better deals you’ll every get on the smartphone.
Flipkart is even offering an exchange of up to Rs 10,000 with the smartphone.
Let us quickly do a recap of its specifications:
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop based Cyanogen 12S
- Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 SoC, 2.5 GHz quad-core CPU, Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB/64GB of non-expandable internal storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera
- 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Buetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS with GLONASS
The launch of its successor, the OnePlus 2 is around the corner and it would be costlier than this one as per a recent announcement. So if you were looking for a good sub Rs 20,000 smartphone, the buck stops here.