Microsoft is conducting a pre-IFA event in Berlin where it is expected to officially announce the Nokia Lumia 730, Nokia Lumia 735 and Nokia Lumia 830. But Lumia 730 Dual SIM and Lumia 735 4G have been leaked in an image through Baidu ahead of the official announcement. According to the previous leaks, the Lumia 730 would feature a 4.7-inch 720p screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 5MP front-facing camera, 6.7MP rear-facing camera and a 2000mAh battery. There is no information whether there would be a single SIM variant of the Lumia 730. The Lumia 730 might be priced around the Rs 15,000 mark during its launch.
Unconfirmed Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM Specifications
- 4.7-inch IPS LCD screen, 1280 x 720 pixels, capacitive multitouch
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 with Lumia Cyan
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of storage, microSD card slot (up to 128GB)
- 6.7MP rear-facing camera, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video recording, 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM, Wi-Fi b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.0, GLONASS A-GPS and microUSB v2.0 port
- 2000mAh battery, polycarbonate unibody and on-screen buttons
The Lumia 735 is said to have similar features, though it would include 4G LTE connectivity and would cost a little more. As opposed to Nokia Lumia 530 and Nokia Lumia 630, which seemed like a downgrade from their predecessors, the Lumia 730 seems to be a proper upgrade to the Lumia 720.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.