Nokia today announced a special opportunity for Indian consumers to be among the first to own the most eagerly awaited E series smartphone, Nokia E7. The E7 will be available for Rs.35,000 across India
Mr. D Shivakumar Vice President and Managing Director, Nokia India rang the closing bell at the Bombay Stock Exchange to signify the opening of the pre-booking for Nokia E7.
Consumers can get their Nokia E7 by making a pre-order booking by logging on to http://www.nokia.co.in/E7 and filling an online form, along with the preference of the nearest Nokia Priority store.
The concerned store will call registered consumers within 24 hours with further details of the handset and the offer. Consumers can then secure their Nokia E7 units by depositing a booking amount of Rs. 3,000 at the store.
Consumers will also have the opportunity to experience the Nokia E7 live at Nokia Priority stores starting March 8, 2011, in select cities and towns across the country.
Key features of the Nokia E7
- Easy access to private and business email
- Create, edit and share office documents and view PDF files
with Adobe Reader
- Fast, secure intranet access with the built-in VPN
- High-resolution photos and HD video with the 8 megapixel camera and dual LED flash
- HDMI connectivity to project files, videos and images onto large screens
- 16 gigabytes of on-board flash memory
- USB-On-The-Go, enabling easy file sharing by connecting a USB stick to the smartphone